Caitlin is a certified birth doula and sleep educator who brings added support to her clients as a Reiki practitioner, and through her training as a hypnotherapist.
She believes in honesty about birth and knowing what to expect. She approaches birth with information, encouragement, and supporting your decisions. She is currently enrolled in the Assaulted Women and Children’s Counselor/Advocate program at George Brown, and volunteers with the doula program at the Vanier Centre for Women.
Read her story here.
- Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
- Certified Infant Sleep Educator (BeboMia)
- Level II Reiki Practitioner
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Member of Association of Ontario Doulas